Litecast's latest innovation in thermal flooring. A system that's built for speed, whilst offering outstanding thermal and structural performance. A beam and polystyrene flooring solution that does not require an additional layer of sheet insulation. U-values ranging from 0.18W/m²K to 0.12W/m²K.
Beam and Polystyrene Blocks, supplied in U Values ranging from 0.08 W/m²K to 0.20 W/m²K. The progressive alternative solution to beam and concrete block flooring in ground floor situations. Our Installation Video for the Litecast XT system is shown below.
Beam and Concrete Block floor, to be used at either ground or upper floor levels. The well known suspended flooring solution.
Comply with Robust Detail using our tray tile system at upper floor levels. Providing good sound resistance, fire resistance and longevity. The ideal and cost effective alternative to timber upper floors.
- BEAM & BLOCK
- LITECAST GT(2)
- LITECAST XT
- ROBUST UPPER FLOORS
- Beam & Block Specification 150mm Deep
- Beam & Block Installation Guidelines
- Beam & Block Specification 225mm Deep
- Precast Flooring Federation - Beam & Block Overview
- Beam & Block - Safe Loading
- Beam & Block Section Properties 150-EC2
- Beam & Block Section Properties 225-EC2
- Precast Flooring Federation - Code of Practice
- Declaration of Performance 225mm Beam
- Declaration of Performance 150mm Beam