Litecast's Stand Fast Blocks have a multitude of uses, these include: Waste Recycling Centres/Transfer Stations, Bunker Storage, Flood Defence, Retaining Walls, Security Barriers, Coastal, River and Dock Defences, Agricultural Use and Vehicle Access Restriction/Traffic Barriers.
- Dry Stacking
- Fast Build
- Safe Installation
- Easily Installed on Stable Base
- Fully interlocking
- 90 degree corners and Full Stretcher Bond
- No Requirement for Scissor Grab
- Detachable Lifting Loop (if required)
- 100% Recyclable and Re-Locatable
- C25 Concrete for Consistent Quality
- Different Specification of Concrete Available
- Assured to ISO9001 & ISO14001 IMS
- Design Advice Available
Litecast’s Standfast Blocks are heavy duty, 'Lego' style, reusable multipurpose concrete blocks. They have various uses which include Waste Recycling Centres, Flood Defence, Retaining Walls and Agricultural Use (please see 'Applications' below for further uses). The blocks can be dry stacked on a stable base, they are fully interlocking with the ability to be re-used and recycled.